Headshots // Things to Consider
If you want your business to stand out in this age of social media, and constant digital content bombardment, you need to have a brand and imagery that stands out. This includes images of you!
Now I'm the first to shy away from a camera, but I do understand how important it is to build relationships with your audience. People love to know who they will be working with, or buying from, and I believe the more personality you can inject into your brand, the better.
So, when it comes to your new headshots/personal portraits, there are a few things you should consider:
- What message do you want to send?
- What is your brand's personality, and how can you best reflect that?
- Who are you 'talking' to, or who are your target market?
- What do you personally love, and how can you incorporate a little of that?
When you book a headshot session with us, I will want to have a chat with you about these things, as they can help me give you suggestions on:
- Location (and best time of day);
- What to wear; and
- Any props or special inclusions.
From there, we will book in the session, and, believe it or not, maybe have a little fun.
You can learn more about our personal portraiture and book your session here.